5pm until 8pm
It was strange sitting at home during the day when I was going to be fishing later. It's normally an early morning thing for me. Today, I tried to join the night crew!
Arriving, I went to the swim I wanted to fish. Someone was in it but he said he was not staying long, so I could fish it too. It's big enough for two, so was spot on. However, then the rain started. Light at first then torrential. It didn't stop for the next three hours.
I tried to fish on, but the rain was annoying. I had a brolly but just a hand held golf one, I stayed mostly dry but couldn't really fish.
Loads of bites and knocks but no captures. The Tees barbel eludes me further.
In truth, I wanted to fish later than I did. The fear of fishing in to dark on my own was too great though. I packed up and walked to the car in the slight dark and slipped onto my knee to prove that I did the right thing.
I lived on to blank another day!
![]() |
| Southern Fried chicken wrap for my tea!! |




No comments:
Post a Comment